I suppose some of us are cave dwellers, some of us live in houses, some of us like to be loose footed. I'm a ramblin' man.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hats and hallucinations




I've been thinking about that wise old sage Paul Young who once said, 'Wherever I leave my hat that's home.' I'm on my training trip in London and have misplaced my beanie so am almost certain that I shall always return to this city. Though I've not seen much of it the past few days, locked in the hotel doing work towards this tour manager job. It is hectic to say the least. Average sleep is three hours a night, and apparently when we leave Sunday it will get a lot tougher. Two people have dropped out already. I have a cold head. It's terrible.

Having said that, it is kind of fun too. I love the warped surreality of sleep deprivation, though the illusions are a little scary.

This may be the last time I can add to the blog for about 8 weeks, but do have a check just in case I've found time. Time to buy a new hat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a fitting song for you Mr Ramblin'... I do believe the lyrics also include "For I'm the type of Boy who is always on the roam...", Which leads me to my next question.... Are you a secret Paul Young groupie?...

By the way, the mobile number I got for you is incorrect... So I've taken it to heart and now think you gave me the wrong one on purpose... (at least it wasn't the Radio 1 'flirt-divert' number...)


So long my friend, or as your Indian alias now denotes... 'The cold headed one'.

8:39 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home