I suppose some of us are cave dwellers, some of us live in houses, some of us like to be loose footed. I'm a ramblin' man.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Club Europe


Does coincidence really exist? How can we tackle global warming? Why does the toast always land Olivio-side down?

This blog attempts to answer none of these questions. What it will do is catalogue my adventures in Europe in this edition of Ramblin’ Man. In May I will be starting my new travel mission as a tour manager with a travel company, taking 18-35 year olds around Europe on a coach with air conditioning and an emergency toilet. As yet I’ve not been informed of what type of emergencies warrant the use of the toilet, but I’m sure my two months of training, starting in March, will cover this, I’ll keep you posted. My job is to look after the clients and introduce them to the art, history and culture of the continent while they get drunk and talk about rugby. It should be fun.

Before I leave London I shall post what exciting times I’ve had so far, including a discussion on carnal relations at the interview stage and the sleepless month I had putting together an assignment ready for the start of the season.

Meanwhile, as for the toast, it’s a question of probability, as for global warming, drive less, and as for coincidence, well, we’ll talk about it if I happen to bump into you in Europe some time this summer. OK, so I gave it go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home